Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Time to Vent! x3

Okays. So~ I gotta start using this one more! So I plan to! -giggle-

OMG, new fun font! xD

First, I feel like venting. In Latin today, I got all upset. Mainly because Jon took my book and then was being…well, Jon about it. ^^” It was a little annoying. He stole the stickers off of it, which was really annoying. (Of course, it could have just been me being me…I’m crazy about books, especially library books.) When he finally gave it back, he’d ripped it! And that kinda set me off >.> Like I said, I’m crazy over library books. So then when he went to fix it with tape, he came back and practically jabbed me in the eye with the corner of it >.< It hurt! If I have a bruise there tomorrow, I’m gonna kill him >.> I’ve got enough going on right now without that adding on to it >.<

Like M…(That’s quite obviously a nickname. -giggles-) I’m kinda having my own little mind problems about him…-sigh- Like whether or not to tell Nana…Three people tell me I should, but I still dunno.

Sometimes being a teen girl sucks. It really does.

There’s so much snow outside…I’m not used to it. ^^” It’s gonna be a white Christmas though~ -starts singing and giggling- Hehe, just ignore that~ But seriously, I’m tired of all of it already. And especially after shoveling out the cars…it took an hour and a half to just shovel out one! Ugh! I don’t think I can take any more snow…Once I’m married? I’m gonna make M do all the shoveling and hard work. I’m not suited for it.

Besides that…>w< One more day till break! One more day of endless work and boring shit. Then I can FINALLY sleep in like I want (and kinda need). Ten work free days ^^ I’m loving the thought of it already >w< Squee!

This puppy’s done for nows xD See you peoples some other time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment